Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Marisa Burke's Husband???

NEPA Talkback Addict
    He was a adult that had a choice we all have and make choices in life (spare the mental illness stuff) he was a educator (he knew what the future could hold for him) if caught and why now at this time/stage of his life does he do this?Or was it going on long before he was caught and even met Marissa had kids,marriage etc.?
    Marissa may just have been off for legal reasons (I'm sure she is being questioned numerous times over by the authorities)

NEPA Talkback Addict NEPA Talkback Sponser Rosemary's Avatar
    There are many good people who have criminals in their family who have committed terrible crimes. Life goes on. I'm sure this is incredibly embarrassing and even more so being on tv, but she should get back on air as soon as possible. She is innocent. I think it would also be better for her children if she returned her life to as normal as possible as soon as she can.

NEPA Talkback Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    There are many good people who have criminals in their family who have committed terrible crimes. Life goes on. I'm sure this is incredibly embarrassing and even more so being on tv, but she should get back on air as soon as possible. She is innocent. I think it would also be better for her children if she returned her life to as normal as possible as soon as she can.
    I agree Rosemary.
    "If you think dogs cannot count, try putting 3 biscuits in your pocket and only giving him 2."

NEPA Talkback Addict
    Hey....it's Luzerne County.
    Does this really surprise you??

NEPA Talkback Addict
    It is not Luzerne County. It is Lackawana County. We have enough of our own problems, don't need theirs.

He should get the same as Sandusky got. Kandel just got caught sooner.

I think there has been more than enough said about Mark Kandel's wife.

NEPA Talkback Addict
    itsafact..I agree with you, enough is enough.

this is about mark kandel.leave his wife out of it,she should go back to work,she did nothing wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are alot of things that go on in a couples life that one of them never know about. and don't find out until the guilty one gets caught.

Thread Information